The Farmhouse Music Collective
The Farmhouse Music Collective is now accepting applications for full-time resident artists on a one-year lease commitment starting August 1st. Based in a rambling farmhouse where artists congregate family-style in common areas and gather for song-writing sessions by the backyard bonfire, our farmhouse creates an ultimate lifestyle for recording artists and producers. A monthly access plan for the private studio is inclusive in living quarters rent. The studio was custom-designed and features a wood striped, saw-tooth ceiling, electric green walls, and the only API 1608 recording console North of Boston. The result is a stunning analogue sound studio with an all-star line-up of gear, including cinema quality film gear for music videos.
Flexible living arrangement can accommodate 2-5 individuals with available rooms including:
• The Grand Room oversized room with cathedral ceilings and tall windows overlooking the scenic back gardens and bonfire area (ideal space for a couple; currently outfitted with a king bed)
• The Purple Pink Grey Room a cozy, sunlit room that accommodates a queen bed or 2 singles with open concept closet with direct access to a shared bathroom.
• The North Wing Room single room with its own stairwell and landing for additional privacy
*Residents requiring more studio time can negotiate a package with more monthly shifts. Room prices will vary depending on number of residents per room.
Pets may be allowed on a case by case basis.
Common Areas include:
• Large farmhouse kitchen with antique wood-stove
• Dining Room with farm table and benches
• Living Room/TV Room
• Large Sun Room/Green Room with glass doors to back garden
• Mudroom/Reverb recording room
Applicants will be selected on the basis of professionalism, commitment to care taking of the home and studio, and passion for the coop’s mission to foster community, inspire the creation of great music, and elevate the artist recording experience in the Portland area.
Contact Ryan for more info! 603 998 0044